Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Auris Bluetooth

mildmanneredjon

I have a 2009 Auris SR180 with the B9005 satnav and bluetooth system. I've an iPhone 3GS iOS4.1 which I can connet to the bluetooth and make calls but cannot get it to play music over the bluetooth system.

I've read other forums about this but none have details of which satnav or iPhone they are using so I'm not sure if it's the iPhone that is the problem or that the B9005 system doesn't play music via bluetooth.

Help!!!

Sorry for hijacking this thread a bit, but has anyone managed to make their bluetooth work with aftermarket audio player and Speakers? I hear just some strange noise instead of hearing the person's voice when I answer my calls via bluetooth.

I have a 2009 Auris SR180 with the B9005 satnav and bluetooth system. I've an iPhone 3GS iOS4.1 which I can connet to the bluetooth and make calls but cannot get it to play music over the bluetooth system.

I've read other forums about this but none have details of which satnav or iPhone they are using so I'm not sure if it's the iPhone that is the problem or that the B9005 system doesn't play music via bluetooth.

Help!!!

Hi i have an auris sr with the problem it's the iPhone bluetooth it will only work from iPhone to iPhone, and if you use the ear piece apples own. When i try to send anything to a no Apple device via bluetooth it does not work.

I have also tried in my van a vw caddy with a parrot device fitted in it the Samsung phone works fine but the iphone 3gs does not.

Hope this helps you

Another reason i got rid of my iPhone. If your jailbroken then get an app through cydia called ibluetooth. This will allow bluetooth file transfers from iPhone to non-iphone. So it may work for transferring to the sat nav unit. Worth a try.

• 2 years later...

The b9005 does not support the a2dp streaming profile, so its not going to work. What i did was buy the dension gateway lite BT version and have my phone (nexus 4) connect to the car handsfree for calls and to the gateway for music only.

The b9005 does not support the a2dp streaming profile, so its not going to work. What i did was buy the dension gateway lite BT version and have my phone (nexus 4) connect to the car handsfree for calls and to the gateway for music only.

I have the same problem with you, thank you for sharing.

• 10 months later...

Sorry to bring up an old thread here but am looking at the dension BT interface. Is it possible to be connected to the cars hands free and play tracks via bluetooth at the same time? Or is it one or the other??

Thanks. Mark

Dension Gateway 500S BT (GW52xxx)

Features:

Hands-free calling directly from the car stereo via bluetooth (microphone included)

Access to phone, phone book, music and other features

Easy to use interface with menu browsing and music information on your car display (including cluster display if available)

Sound of music, videos, navigation, podcasts etc. through the car Speakers

A2DP music streaming - enables a wide selection of phones to connect

Phone Battery charging on the go

iPhone, Android, Blackberry and Windows Phone compatible

Aux-in available

bluetooth

Handsfree calling

A2DP streaming

Phonebook transfer

External microphone (included)

Navigation via car stereo

App audio through car Speakers

Connections

iPhone 5 control via 'Lightning to USB Cable' (not included)

iPhone control via iPod dock cable (included)

Smartphone control via A2DP or USB

USB flash drive or Hard Disk music playback

Aux-in available (through the Connector Port)

Steering wheel controls (if applicable)

Package contents:

Hardware

Optical harness

Power cable

Microphone

Connector Port

Installation and user guide

Optional Accessories:

USB Sync & Charge Cable with Lightning Connector (IPLC1GW)

iPhone control via iPod dock cable (IPDC1GW)

3G cradle (IP44CR9)

iPhone 5 cradle for Gateway (IP5LCRU)

DAB+G (DABACC1)

Retails for around £350.00

Thanks for that but I just wanted to know if it's possible to connect to the inbuilt hands free and stream music at the same time? I already have hands free on the car headunit

Sorry , no it is not without changing the head unit.

It is either one or the other...

Has anyone looked at the "xcarlink" interfaces? From what I can tell it's more or less the same thing and plugs into the back of the CD player to connect your phone to via aux or bluetooth. Cheaper than Denison units too but no idea if they are compatible with the B9005 satnav units.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links