Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My Wife Is Away And I'm Missing What Every Man Needs ...

BlueValour

... his car! :crybaby: She has taken my beautiful Prius to visit her parents. The garage looks really empty without it. Still, it'll be back at the weekend. :thumbsup:

Sorry to hear you're missing the car, never mind, as you say, it will be back at the weekend.

I hope you will give it a nice wash and brush up to show how much you missed it......

Oh, btw, the mrs may like a cup of tea too.... :thumbsup:

I am sure that she will fill the tank full of fuel before she brings it back :shutit: ;)

Don't worry, I'm looking after both of them for you, she says can you re-decorate the hall stairs and landing while she is "Away at her parents" :lol: :lol:

Kingo :thumbsup:

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

I'm the same only it's me that's working away from my wife and our car, that we only got a week ago and the only drive I've had in it was on the test drive!! I'm so looking forward to getting home this coming weekend to spend time with the car, I mean Wife :yes:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links