Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Brake Lights Issue

Norfolk n Chance

This morning it was pointed out that only my drivers side brake light is working.

Just a bulb issue? Or what else could cause 2 of the 3 to stop working??

anyone know how to access the 3rd brake light?

Your obviously spending too much time with your foot on the brakes Gaz........pah! :lol:

Probably just bulbs I would imagine. I followed a Fiesta yesterday that only had the high level brake light working

Did the problem not show itself with your weekly driver duties, you know, checking lights and levels etc :!Removed!: :!Removed!: :lol:

Kingo :thumbsup:

When mine went recently it was all 3 together and it was accompanied by a CEL as well. Turned out to be a blown fuse in the end, but it sounds more like dead bulbs to me in your case as you still have one working light.

Your obviously spending too much time with your foot on the brakes Gaz........pah! :lol:

Probably just bulbs I would imagine. I followed a Fiesta yesterday that only had the high level brake light working

Did the problem not show itself with your weekly driver duties, you know, checking lights and levels etc :shutit: :shutit: :lol:

Kingo :thumbsup:

I do my weekly checks on a Monday and all were fine then..... honest.... :unsure:

:lol:

anyone know how to access the 3rd brake light?

should be in your handbook. if i remember correctly if you open the tailgate and remove the plastic from it you should be able to get in there to swap the bulb. do consult your book though it's been agesss since i changed my bulb

As stated in previous post, pull off trim that runs along the top of the tailgate and then you can access the bulb.

Dunno where my handbook is.....

Am i right in thinking i need to unscrew the rear light in order to get access to the bulbs??