Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

06 Plate 2.2 D4D T-Spirit

thaiad24

(appologies if this has already been covered)

hi, this is my 1st post. I bought my car 1 month ago and so far im very pleased with it, im averaging 45+ mpg.

my question is, has anyone had any modifications done to their car (performance wise) and if so what? and what advantages/disadvantages? and given the opportunity to have not done it, would you have?

cheers :thumbsup:

By far the best way, and best bang for buck, is to fit a diesel chip tuning kit.

LINDOP CHIP TUNING KITS

We have been selling the kits for about 5 years and they can transform your vehicle. Click the link above, or if you need any more information, send me a PM

Kingo :thumbsup:

....or if you want an independent, unbiased opinion of how it affects the 2.2 engine in the Rav4, PM me and I will supply, after which report I had better get an invite to the Lindop Golf Outing, all expenses paid.

I really wish I had done it to my T3X 2.2 Avensis, the performance of which I had no issue with....it would just have been great to watch Astra Boy disappear in my back window.

Big Kev :thumbsup:

If you click the link, I have just added a testimonial from a customer with a 3.0 Hilux (near the bottom of the page)

Big _Kev, You are cordially invited to my next doo, but much more likely to be a big curry and beer night, you know what they say about Golf, a good walk ruined :lol: :lol:

Kingmeister :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links