Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hello Toyota Fans

FAZAT

Hello there all. I have owned my Mk3 HiLux for over 12 years now and just cant bring myself to sell it or change it for a newer model. It has never let me down and has had no major problems except the power steering pump packing up. But enough about my truck, I would not want to send you to sleep talking about modifications ect ect :)

I have joined your forum to have a good look about on behalf of my wife who is also quite taken by the Toyota brand. After having a Yaris SR to start with she moved onto an Auris SR 180 and loves it sooo much that if Im lucky I get to use it once a month(only if I grovel though!)so I will stick to my HiLux thank you very much.

Well i think thats enough from me at the mo, I will now go and search for the correct section to ask my/her question.

Thanks for reading, keep safe.

hi guys nice to read all your comments im going to be buying a toyota auris d4d mmt in grey in a couple of days hopefully for worry free motoring getting worried about the comments on the mmt boxes anyhows hello to you all newcastle upon tyne x

today i have bought the aurid d4d mmt 1.4 in dark grey with sr kit on any tips for me you guys on driving it