Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Finally Got My Corolla Gt Ae82 Fwd

Hussain AE82 GT

After many attemps, I've managed to get my Corolla GT fwd AE82 in white 96k miles with FULL toyota History.

afriend of mine had spotted this on Pistonheads, alearted me about it, as you would imagine, I was on the fone to the ownner, got the details, luck was on my side, the car was only 4 miles down the road from me.

Next morning 10am, viewed the car, it was dried stored for the past 4years or more, after charging the Battery, the car fired up, and sounded sweet as it should do.

I did a full inspection of the car, their was afew spot which needed abit of welding, when i mean a bit of welding amean, size of a 20p coin. The front 2 wings are totally nakerd, but the owner has 2 brand new front wings From toyota to be fitted.

i wound bore you with my exciting story, I cracked a deal witht the gentalmen got the car into garage, mechanic got underneath had a good look around and has told me the car is very clean underneath other then the few welding bits, which is'nt major or anything to worry abt.

Just requires rear 2 antiroll bar links, handbrake cable, and service, and most important a MOT, then the car will be heading towards a spray garage for a full respray.

21222691.jpg

21222692.jpg

21222693.jpg

aside from the front wings thats a clean looking '82.

nice find and local too.

Yeh it's a tidy Cam mate! Those wings will be an issue but they are easy enough to replace, do make sure you take a very good look in the more hidden places as there is always something that you have missed.

Still, that's a very good buy and you'll have a lot of fun with it! :thumbsup:

KP

Yeh it's a tidy Cam mate! Those wings will be an issue but they are easy enough to replace, do make sure you take a very good look in the more hidden places as there is always something that you have missed.

Still, that's a very good buy and you'll have a lot of fun with it! :thumbsup:

KP

Thanks guys, yes them wings are scary but luckly the guy who I brought the car off had brand new front 2 wings from toyota, which he gave me with the car, they should be painted and fitted, as for the rest of the car I've had agood inspection of the car from underneath, and checked all the common areas for rust, luckly its not bad as I had feared!! will keep the you all posted of the progress, hopefully before X-mas I will be a proud owner of a Mint Corolla AE82.

It's a good goal to reach! ;)

I am trying to do the same with my AE92... but I have a little further to go to get perfection :lol:

There are a couple clips missing from your mudflaps that need to be replaced, otherwise it has gaps around the bumper and flap.

Make sure you get some good pictures up of her when she is done!

KP

It's a good goal to reach! ;)

There are a couple clips missing from your mudflaps that need to be replaced, otherwise it has gaps around the bumper and flap.

Make sure you get some good pictures up of her when she is done!

KP

Thanks KP, hopefully when the car comes back out, it will have all its loose bits and bobs back into its orginal place.

The pics will come for sure, as I aint shy using the camara.

• 1 year later...

Cant wait to see this blinging!.....................

• 1 year later...

Does any one have any parts for the AE82 or the AE92 Corolla GT and GTI?