Do Not Sell My Personal Information

This Is Worth Looking At!

etihad

I was just having a quick look to help some of you who are wanting re-maps done on the compressor and came across rapidremap. Called them up to see if they did offer a remap for the compressor....wanna guess what the answer was? yeah NO.

Anyway was talking to the gentleman a very nice guy, and asked if I had looked at there hydrogen boost. He said basically it sits under the hood, and supplies hydrogen with the oxygen, the hydrogen equipment you get, produces hydrogen as you drive and the it produces 2 and a half times more combustion as petrol. He said you will gain alot of power, and i've looked at it on there site, looks pretty impressive and by the looks of it has alot of cons including more torque and higher mpg and 0 emission!

Was wondering what you guys thought's are to this?

more info on there site

it might start stressing the engine too much - but well worth a go as long as they offer a guarantee that they'll pick up the pieces if anything goes wrong. also, would insurance be a problem with this equipment being fitted?

Yeah they give 3 years gurantee, and apparently it doesn't effect your insurance because it's not a modification, and it's more like just adding super unleaded as he explained it, and said thats why it shouldnt effect your insurance.

I wouldn't be so sure.... if you have a prang and your insurance co. finds a product which is increasing the power output of your engine you can be guaranteed they won't pay out...

I wouldn't be so sure.... if you have a prang and your insurance co. finds a product which is increasing the power output of your engine you can be guaranteed they won't pay out...

http://www.rapidremap.co.uk/#/hydrogen-insurance/4544002216

this might answer your question regarding insurance companies - they seem to 'endors' it as it is not seen as a 'race / performance' device, but a device that improves mpg and efficiency of the engine.

saying that, im interested but very sceptical about this. I wonder if they got any installed, if so why no testimonials etc...

I'm still not convinced.... seems to be a lot of extra wires and various bits added under the bonnet which would be classed as a modification in the eyes of any insurer...

Although i did convince one insurer that the A'PEXi wasn't a performance enhancing mod g.gif

:lol: