Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Lowering

borodaz

im a bit confused, im after some lowering springs and have found some that have 30-40mm drop

as my car is a facelift and is 15mm lower than standard will my car only be lowerd by a further 25mm max ? i.e 40mm-15mm gives me 25mm drop from what my car is now ?

You should get aprox 30 - 40 mm drop from the springs if that is what they state. The drop achieved on facelifts is from lower springs. However if the spring manufacturer has not allowed for this then you will only get 25 mm drop as you mentioned as your springs are already 15 mm lower than the spring manufacturer is expecting.

aye now looking at my car 25mm aint going to make any difference the thing is on stilts lol

Keep an eye on for sale section fella, my 45mm springs be for sale and trust you wontnbe on stilts then :D

bridges you have any trouble with your 18's ? im looking at geting some 17's rota boosts for crimbo so would the 45mm drop be too much ?

45mm on 17" will be fine fella. Maybe alittle rubbing at rear when you have full car but thats it. Same with 18" but my rears are are wider than most 17"

:thumbsup:

aye now looking at my car 25mm aint going to make any difference the thing is on stilts lol

geta set of b.c coilovers and u can hav the sills sittin on the ground and there fully adjustable :D