Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Surf Ssrx 3.0 Td 1995 Help Please

4x4kiwi

HI,

I AM NEW TO THIS SITE AND FORUM IT IS GREAT TO READ ALL YOUR NEWS AND STORIES,I HAVE HAD MY SURF OFF OF THE ROAD DUE TO ILLNESS BUT AFTER ABOUT A 2 MONTH BREAK I TRIED TO FIRE MY SURF UP WAS TOLD BATTERIES BOTH OF THEM ARE DEAD,SO TODAY REPLACED BUT ALAS SURF WONT START,I HAVE READ THAT IF YOU HAVE HAD SURF ON BLOCKS FOR A WHILE YOU NEED TO PUMP AIR OUT OF FUEL SYSTEM BUT I CANNOT FIND THE PUMP,CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME OUT IF YOU CAN MY ENGINE IS 1KZTE MODEL KD-KZN130W-GKPQT 1995 CHEERS ALSO WHERE CAN I GET HOLD OF A WORKSHOP MANUAL APPRECIATE ALL OF YOUR HELP AND INPUT CHEERS.

HI,

I AM NEW TO THIS SITE AND FORUM IT IS GREAT TO READ ALL YOUR NEWS AND STORIES,I HAVE HAD MY SURF OFF OF THE ROAD DUE TO ILLNESS BUT AFTER ABOUT A 2 MONTH BREAK I TRIED TO FIRE MY SURF UP WAS TOLD BATTERIES BOTH OF THEM ARE DEAD,SO TODAY REPLACED BUT ALAS SURF WONT START,I HAVE READ THAT IF YOU HAVE HAD SURF ON BLOCKS FOR A WHILE YOU NEED TO PUMP AIR OUT OF FUEL SYSTEM BUT I CANNOT FIND THE PUMP,CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME OUT IF YOU CAN MY ENGINE IS 1KZTE MODEL KD-KZN130W-GKPQT 1995 CHEERS ALSO WHERE CAN I GET HOLD OF A WORKSHOP MANUAL APPRECIATE ALL OF YOUR HELP AND INPUT CHEERS.

hi mate

firstly locate the HP fuel injection pump. this pump is linked with fuel filter by a tube of arround 8 mm dia or so -now re fuel pump -- it must to have a booster (hand driven piston pump as vertical or membrane -- what is yours ???)--this booster must be integrated into the fuel filter or it might be attached to the fuel injection pump (!) -- i do not what design is yours basing on the year of buuild. ok now release an air escacpe screw/bolt and put your ignition key in ON position (but not crank !!!)-- this ON gives an el signal to SCV (solenoid control valve)and hold them opened to suct diesel into the pump. now you should pump the booster unless a diesel is appeared from an air escaping screw/bolt. once it has happened then - tight it again. besides -- check with another air escaping screw/bolt on the pump body (from side) and try to release it, as well to have diesel going thru - once it has happened -- tight it again. now you can crank the engine tr to start. Cheers/Igor

HI,

hi mate

firstly locate the HP fuel injection pump. this pump is linked with fuel filter by a tube of arround 8 mm dia or so -now re fuel pump -- it must to have a booster (hand driven piston pump as vertical or membrane -- what is yours ???)--this booster must be integrated into the fuel filter or it might be attached to the fuel injection pump (!) -- i do not what design is yours basing on the year of buuild. ok now release an air escacpe screw/bolt and put your ignition key in ON position (but not crank !!!)-- this ON gives an el signal to SCV (solenoid control valve)and hold them opened to suct diesel into the pump. now you should pump the booster unless a diesel is appeared from an air escaping screw/bolt. once it has happened then - tight it again. besides -- check with another air escaping screw/bolt on the pump body (from side) and try to release it, as well to have diesel going thru - once it has happened -- tight it again. now you can crank the engine tr to start. Cheers/Igor

Thanks very much for your help and advice and speedy reply considering the time diff,I have a work mate take a look whilst awaiting your help and he primed something called a air removal pump at back of engine right side until he had a bit of resistance,then he turned ignition off and on getting glow plugs working then surf fired up like a real beauty don,t you just love em this site is great and i can see that you are all passionate about surfs in the way you help and give advice thanks from a novice surf owner :thumbsup: My Surf is a SSRX 3.0 TURBO DIESEL 1995 WIDE BODY

HI,

hi mate

THANKS FOR YOU HELP AND ADVISE I HAVE POSTED A REPLY CHEERS.