Do Not Sell My Personal Information

How To Paint Rear Lights?

Gig-189

Did anybody paint his tailights red? i.e. pre facelift only. what spray or sticker was used and how was it done? thx

use something like this I had used some on my old car passed its mot fine providing you don't go to dark one MOT place gave me an advisory but others was not bothered about them.

Take the lights out spray on do very light layers across then plug up your lights test that your still you can see brake lights ect repeat process until :thumbsup:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SAVAGE-TAIL-LIGHT-TINTING-TINT-SPRAY-BLACK-400ML-NEW-/110380864490?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item19b33653ea

sorry wasn't clear enough. i wand the reverse and the amber light to be redish like the rest of of the tail light

Buy yourself some light tinting spray - used to be big a few years back. Can get the stuff from pretty much most places - companies like Foliatec. Take the rear lights off - give em a spray and your done. As above don't spray to much or you'll have issues.

also for your m.o.t you will need to stick red reflectors to the number plate , if you sprey them it wont pass dude.

It wont be road legal if the indicator an reverse are tinted red as indicators can only emit yellow light while reverse can only give off white light.

But lightly smoking is legal.