Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Driver's Door Rattles

dwilson

My car has a few rattles that come and go but is generally quiet, apart from a small irritating rattle from the driver's door. The door is vibrating against the rubber seal. Anyone else had this? Any thoughts?

Thanks

My car has a few rattles that come and go but is generally quiet, apart from a small irritating rattle from the driver's door. The door is vibrating against the rubber seal. Anyone else had this? Any thoughts?

Thanks

if your's is one of the last gen2's it should still be under warranty - take it back and let the dealer fix the rattle, could be the keeper has moved....

My Gen 2 has no rattles. Jan&Tone suggest take it to your dealer they should sort it out FOC.

My Gen 2 has no rattles. Jan&Tone suggest take it to your dealer they should sort it out FOC.

Agreed, the Gen II was much better built than the Gen III.

Agreed, the Gen II was much better built than the Gen III.

Thanks everyone. It is not too bad so I will probably wait until it needs a service in February, unless I have free time on my hands one day!