Do Not Sell My Personal Information

One More Iq Lowered

Manton

Nice good job, can i ask how much you where for the springs, and did you fit the springs yourself. Ia it a IQ1 you have or IQ2

THANKS

Thats good, Is it the same springs for iq1 and iq2 do you have e bay number for springs

I take it the back springs are easy to fit its only the front thats the issue.

they were easy alround to be honest. Never seen an easier car being done. jack the rear up, undo the bottom shock bolts, jack it up some more and both springs fall out.

no mate it was all pretty easy stuff, as i said it only took an hour to do. The front scuttle panel clips off easier enough and all nuts an bolts. :)

Just looked at the toyota lowering springs installation instructions about 13 pages, looks a lot of work at the front. i looked at the eBay germany but it said they do not send to uk, how did you get around that?

thanks

hmmm if you know what your doing you don't need half the things it tells you. If you aren't confident then don't do it yourself lol and they do send to uk. for carriage when it asks you. You have to type in 11.50 and it carry on through to delivery address. Its pretty simple etc