Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Projector / Angel Eye Lights

meltonlad

is there any where that sell projector head lights with or without angel eyes ...... for a 2003 rolla or are we all stuck with having to fit HID's !!!

i've seen some projector/angel eye lights but they're all from far east or america and personally i dont trust the fitting around the gaps with the wing, bonnet etc not to mention if they would actually work or how much work it takes to get them to work properly most ive seen are for countries who drive on the wrong side of the road also.

i've seen some projector/angel eye lights but they're all from far east or america and personally i dont trust the fitting around the gaps with the wing, bonnet etc not to mention if they would actually work or how much work it takes to get them to work properly most ive seen are for countries who drive on the wrong side of the road also.

yep thats why i asked cus ive found the same as you..... must be a uk based company doing them somewhere ???

yep thats why i asked cus ive found the same as you..... must be a uk based company doing them somewhere ???

i thought the same thing as you mate - there must be someone somewhere doing them but aparantly not from what i've found :(

If memory serves me right someone made the projector part an stuck it the the standard headlamp but i cant mind who it was tho.

There are a couple of videos on YouTube of how to make projector lights, they require a lot of measuring and a lot of precision but the outcome looks dead smart!

there is a 4 video series on youtube to convert reflector to projector lights. seems quite simple as in there is nothing to technical to do i think its just having the balls to do it lol the result looks really professional though!

I only bought my 2004 corolla T sport on wednesday and i am having a email conversation with an american company about projector lights and if they will fit and are legal ( beam direction ) here in the uk, when i get more information from them and have tested them for myself i will let you all know were they can be purchased from, or may even consider inporting a large batch of them if there is lots of intrest here..

please do let us know projector lamps is one thing i'd really like on my car personally. the beam is so much better and removes the tiny winy bit of glare i might dazzle other drivers.

please do let us know projector lamps is one thing i'd really like on my car personally. the beam is so much better and removes the tiny winy bit of glare i might dazzle other drivers.

yer will do even if they do fit but have wrong beam offset i may get a pair and see if i can modify them to work as im a vehicle electrician