Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Maf Sensor

Woodyatlarge

Does anyone know the price of one a MAF sensor for a 2005 Corolla Tsport from a Toyota dealer...Ive seen them on eBay ranging from £41 to £85 for part no.22204-22010.

I had the warning... trc engine and vsc lights on the dash.

I put the obd reader on the car and got code "P0171 ...system to lean..Bank1"....

As you know already cleaning the MAF is sometimes the reason for the lights..

I was cleaning mine and broke one of the little sensor wires up inside the MAF after getting the warning lights on.

Yes Im a total ***** I know....

Opps lol, best getting a genuine one from toyota as non genuine ones will bring the lights back on.

Pm parts-king he will be able to het a price for you or your other option is someone breaking a t-sport.

Opps lol, best getting a genuine one from toyota as non genuine ones will bring the lights back on.

Pm parts-king he will be able to het a price for you or your other option is someone breaking a t-sport.

Yes its a genuine one I will ge getting,The thing is Im in Northern Ireland and Parts king could probably get me one a little bit cheaper,but by the time I pay postage and package,It might be as handy to buy one locally...The ones on eBay are also genuine Denso ones that Toyota use in our cars.

I also need it for Monday so eBay and Kingo Parts King would be out anyway...catch 22

as I would have to wait on delivery

My local Toyota is open Sat morning..I was just wanting an idea of what price to expect...

Go for the genuine Toyota part. Iv had one off e bay and they just bring the lights back on again. More expensive but cheaper in the long run.

Go for the genuine Toyota part. Iv had one off e bay and they just bring the lights back on again. More expensive but cheaper in the long run.

Local Toyota dealer sold me one today for £118.80 and this is with 10% discount as the parts guy know my father...

Local Car Parts Shop £190.00 an no Im not joking...what planet are these people on...