Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Happy Birthday Mike Jd

local hero

Happy Birthday Mike, don't forget to pick up your bus pass :yes: Have a really great day, all the best Stew... :happybday::happybday::thumbsup::band::clap::cheers::drunk::toot::toot::wheelchair::toast::yahoo:

Incredible Mike, you don't look a day over 73 :rolleyes:

All the best :toast:

Best wishes for a HAPPY BIRTHDAY,Mike and,

take no notice of those :censor: whipper snappers who should show some respect for your senility(Oops sorry, I meant seniority). :lol::laughing::laughing:

Have a great day

Del

Mike,

I'm sure you don't want any moor ageist comments, because I bet you can still dart about with the best of them.

:happybday: Have a fine day! :thumbsup:

Fanks fur the kind words, folks. It was indeed a birthday with a nice round nought on the end. Applied for my senior railcard but the b****rs have moved the goal posts for the legendary bus pass and I cannot apply for that till 6.7.11. I may not want to use it but I certainly want to flaunt it!

Slightly fuzzy head this morning but it was a good evening last night so worth it.

Oh and Ancs, you were on the mark with the number 73 but it is my IQ. You may blame French wine if you will but people-wise 1950 ain't a bad vintage.

Dunno about DARTing about, though. Creaky joints may put the LYD on that.

Cheers all

Mike D