Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ordered Hsd

zetor

I finally decided to order a Auris HSD so went to the showroom yesterday, it will be in Pearl White with "Sol" pack, I think this is the same as the "T-Spirit" in the UK, I also had the rear windows tinted, delivery is Feb/March 2011, the only thing I am now a little worried about since ordering it is the tinted windows and how much visibility there is when say overtaking and such like, they will be 98% tint, anyone have any opinions on this? is 98% too much?

Tinting in the uk may be different from where you are, I think the uk maximum is 75percent?? But others on here will confirm that....

Good luck when you get it though :thumbsup:

Normally the scale goes like this (smalles number = darkest tint):

window-tint-levels_4qy0.jpg

If you say you've got 98% tints I assume you're getting 2% tints. Quite dark. You won't see where are you reversing to at night. This car has 5% tint film all round:

honda-civic-window-tint.gif

Here you can see a 5% tint from the inside on a cloudy day. For comparsion windshield has 35% tint on it shanks12-albums-tint-picture28749-comparison-5-side-35-windshield-its-about-6pm-raining-4-28-09.jpg

shanks12-albums-tint-picture28748-comparison-5-side-35-windshield-its-about-6pm-raining-4-28-09.jpg

I'd personally choose something between 35 and 50% :)

Thanks for the feedback and advice, the photo's were extremely helpful thanks,it's made my mind up that I have gone for way too dark windows and will call in the showroom tomorrow to ask them to be changed, I would agree somewhere in the 35-50% range would be much better.