Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

T Belt Light Trouble

Milton1957

Hi all I just had my timing belt changed yesturday, the day before my warning light had come on It was last changed 70000 km's ago, my son and a family friend who is a mechanic did the job and afterwards the t belt light was still on,so my son went on to the internet and found out how to reset the light by removing the dash etc,the light went off,I drove it today and I was on my way home and the light back came on.I am really in need of assistance as im not to sure if there is a problem,they both agreed that job was done properly.Can I have some suggestions as to what the problems might be,I am thinking of taking it to professionals to take a look,but im in two minds as my son and my friend have worked on the vehicle before and never had problems what should I do?

(Maybe it was not reset properly)

Much appreciated Milton

Just reset the light again, the light works off the odometer and is not connected to the belt in any way.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links