Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Tyre Help

Juandan

My tyres need changing on my 2002 rav4 GX, can you recommend a good hard wearing tyre, the tyres I have on now are Bridgestone dualer

My tyres need changing on my 2002 rav4 GX, can you recommend a good hard wearing tyre, the tyres I have on now are bridgestone dualer

Hi Juandan

Well, i have had yokohama geolander A/T on mine for the past 6 or so years,they normally last me about 30'000 miles,but i treat them to a little off roading every now and then. :thumbsup:

They have seen me through quite a lot of different terrain,so reccommend them.

Although it depends what you use the vehicle for,just daily communting,rough stuff,or real off roading.....in that case maybe the 'geolander M/T' ...or keep as you are if you are happy with them for road use only

Thanks for the reply, I don't go off road, I just use the 4x4 for town and motorway driving.

Thanks for the reply, I don't go off road, I just use the 4x4 for town and motorway driving.

No point going for solid tyres then! :lol:

With the recession, you'll be surprised at the choice you will get at good prices from smaller independent suppliers like alloy wheel shops etc.

Hiya,

These look the business for winter and I like the price. Have you had a chance to find out what they are like on the open road? In the past I have found chunky tread tyres noisy on, say, a dual carriageway.

Mike D

haven't got the tyres yet, still waiting for the courier, reading reviews online say the tyres are good on road and off road.

haven't got the tyres yet, still waiting for the courier, reading reviews online say the tyres are good on road and off road.

Yes they are good tyres , but a litle bit on the noisy side ;) .

after waiting for 5 days for the tyres to come,

I get an email off the online shop telling me they are out of stock and I'd have to waite for 2-3 weeks,

I cancelled the order, I've changed my mind about the Grabbler, I think they are more off road than on.

i don't go off road so I just need a good all round hard wearing tyre

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links