Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Aygo Leak

MartyB

After the recent downpour my new Aygo has water leaking in to the boot. Very poor, never had any problems with my C1 and its kinda made me feel Toyota have dropped the ball a little with this car. Going in Monday for a look. I got the customer survey from Toyota through today, how ironic.....

Lots of posts about this, even a quick survey a couple of weeks ago, so far mine not leaked and I'm keeping my fingers crossed!!!

What dealer is going to put it right?? :thumbsup:

After the recent downpour my new Aygo has water leaking in to the boot. Very poor, never had any problems with my C1 and its kinda made me feel Toyota have dropped the ball a little with this car. Going in Monday for a look. I got the customer survey from Toyota through today, how ironic.....

There are lots of different threads on here regarding Aygo's leaking. My wifes is just over a year old - Toyota had it for 2 weeks to fix the leak it was soaked in the rear passenger footwells ...she had it back 8 days and it is leaking in again - front passenger footwell now. She took it back yesterday.

In our small village 4 Aygos have leaked after the heavy rain. This has been a problem since the Aygo was first lauc=nched and they are still struggling to fix it.

There are reports on this forum of some Aygos been in to the dealer 4 times or more and still leaking!

Nice little car to drive but junk build quality.

Having had a good look at the leaks I cant help wondering if its something to do with the weilding. It would explain why it leaks from many places and it doesn't do it on the C1 or 107. The water seems to seep from between the sills in my boot rather than the lights etc. Has anyone else noticed water in the seems?

Having had a good look at the leaks I cant help wondering if its something to do with the weilding. It would explain why it leaks from many places and it doesn't do it on the C1 or 107. The water seems to seep from between the sills in my boot rather than the lights etc. Has anyone else noticed water in the seems?

There are many cases of the Citroen C1 and the Peugeot 107 leaking, just google it, we obviously don't hear about it as much as we are a Toyota forum but the problem does exist across the range of this city car..below is just a couple of cases for example

http://www.citroen-o...opic=5265&st=15

http://www.peugeotce...topic-9642.html