Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Problems With A Swap 5sfe To 3sgte

amdteam

Hi.

I have a 1990 Celica GTS (American Specs ... 2.2Lts, and blabla....) well.... i was brought(buy) another celica with a 3sgte engine.

Make me a terrible hard work to swap all wires and the other stuff :ffs: :ffs: . Ok.. now it´s all done, but now i have a problem. in the "chasis"(structural part) of my 5sfe i cant put the entire parts of the 3sgte (All Whell drive). Well now the car apear like dont have enought "force" to move it. thinking that can be a problem of Clutch disc, CLutch cover and clutch bearing, i have brought all new..... i changed the old parts ... AND..... nothig happend :( :( , now i dont know have to do.

I have Troubles, many...... HELP HELP HELP

ATTE.

An :censor: :censor: toyota Owner

Sorry for my WASTED English im Chilean.......and need to learn :blink:

hi there

think i understand. are you using an All wheel drive transmission in a Front wheel drive car? if so this is your problem you will need to source an MR2 Turbo transmission as if nothing is connected to the rear output then your car will not move

Ok.

Tks men for the tip, well i dont have enought money to brought another gearbox, well...i need another solution for this problem. :crybaby:

If u know about other tip or solution that can help me......it´s welcome.

p.s: nice corolla men..... it´s your car??? B) B) amazing modification... that´s im talking about....

i have another Question..... I need the "electrical map" for connect some wires ..... did u have some stuff?????

THaks.

The 5sfe tranny should fit the 3sgte though it won't last forever it will give you time to buy a better transmission.

mmm..

the tranny isn´t fit to the 3sgte. For two reasons.

1.- the 5sfe tranny it´s little than the 3sgte.

2.- the 3stge tranny have a special "Cooler" "cold system" and its important.......

so.... i need another solution.....

anybody know some about my car????????????????? 3Sgte..........

let me know what wires you need to know and which version of the engine you have (if yo know the year of the front cut etc).

cheers yes its my car. Aprox 350bhp and still in development and all being put down by the front wheels only

let me know what wires you need to know and which version of the engine you have (if yo know the year of the front cut etc).

HI.

Well i have the version that say "YAMAHA" ... i need to know about all wires....

tks.

Can u give me ur Email???

on toymods theres a few ppl that have used the 4wd box through fwd u need to weld sumfin and this and that go to the site and find the post .... it tells u everything and if u dont know he will give u step by step details sought of likc lockin a diff

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links