Do Not Sell My Personal Information

T Sport Vs. Clio Sport Vs. 206 Gti

illuminati

lol £24k for a golf, madness

you could buy a 4motion golf for £16k, sort out the suspension, add 2 turbo's and pretty much anything else you wanted if you were going to spend £24k on a golf!

Afterall the 2.8v6 of the 4motion is the same engine in the R32 bored out to a 3.2 litre v6 :)

The R32 doesn't get exciting until you've had it down to AmD for a 270bhp remap + exhaust :thumbsup:

The R32 doesn't get exciting until you've had it down to AmD for a 270bhp remap + exhaust  :thumbsup: 

you are talking out of your *****

some people just dont live in the real world

THANX FOR THE HELP GUYS!!! :group-cuddles:

the prices of these cars here are(AUD):

rolla sportivo : 30000 on road

clio sport : 38000 on road

206 gti : 38000 on road

astra turbo : 38 not on road

mini cooper s : ~46000 not on road

golf r32 : 65000 not on road!! :ffs:

the ctr is a grey import here(not import by honda) and insurance is through the roof. so im not even considering it.

i took a clio for a drive on sat. it was crap. the seat wer cumfortable, but the gear nob was way to far. everytime i had to reach forward to grab it.

but the engine did have alot of power! only thing is when u opened it up during a corner u really had to fight the car to stop it from oversteering.

I drove the 206 Gti in December and found the interior finish to be very plasticky and poor. The other thing is the pedals are far too close together and I couldn't brake comfortably without using the side of my foot.

It was also more expensive than the Corolla and I really wanted a 5-door, so the Sportivo won. I love it and will post some G-Tech figures for 0-100 and 1/4 mile soon.

I drove the 206 Gti in December and found the interior finish to be very plasticky and poor. The other thing is the pedals are far too close together and I couldn't brake comfortably without using the side of my foot.

It was also more expensive than the Corolla and I really wanted a 5-door, so the Sportivo won. I love it and will post some G-Tech figures for 0-100 and 1/4 mile soon.

oz_viking,

welcome to the forum! I am also from Australia with a Sportivo, visit us at the Australian forum sometime. I will be really interested at what 0-100 and 1/4mile times the Sportivo can do :drool: Keep me updated. I am ZEEROLLA in the other forum.

Zee

viking

you're right about the pedals on the 206. they are far too close together and if i remember right someway to the side of the seat the driving position is s**t, I ended up with a lumbar support pillow. the handling was so bad that it used to feel , at least to me , uncertain on long motorway bends.

The 206 is :censor: even the 180 is pants the only peugeot you can ever buy is the 306 rallye :thumbsup:

The clio is al :censor: and will fall apart!!!!! if you are going to buy a clio get the V6 one :lol::lol:

I would say either the mini cooper s or the T sport :thumbsup:

Shame about the Civic Type R I would have said to get the straight away after seeing a Jackson supercharger verison yesterday ripping up the track with 250bhp!!!!

welcome to the forum! I am also from Australia with a Sportivo, visit us at the Australian forum sometime. I will be really interested at what 0-100 and 1/4mile times the Sportivo can do :drool: Keep me updated. I am ZEEROLLA in the other forum.

Zee

Sure, what's the website...?