Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Alarm Probs Carina 97 P Reg

97carina4ever

hi just got a carina 1.8 se very nice car but had over a week now been using fob lights flash ,,,doors lock... but the horn does not sound when alarm is activated anyone got any ideas ,,is there a silent setting or has it been turned off some how and the dome light when you open the door aint working checked fuse and bulb and wiring all fine just no power to light do they work together in some way ??? ... i dont want to go stripping things down yet untill i have a bit of a clue to why is wont work ....oh and yes the horn does work fine just and the immobilizer is fine horn will not sound for the alarm

any ideas please help i dont like things not working ....i got elec windows and other stuff working fine i got it cheap is a bit of a project that was going great car was not looked after but i want her to be a perfect if i can 160000miles engine was not running right using fule smoking she was in bad shape but a weeks work has and she is running as she should .... i want her to be all original nothing replace just a decent service and tweeks is all she has had i want to see how long the engine will go for ... this car has got into my bones after working on it for a week i want her fully restored