Do Not Sell My Personal Information

E10 3Sgte

john905

well its been off the road all year its not finished yet but this is what iv been upto so far

*went back to standard bumpers

*celica st205 front 4 pot coversion with impreza discs

*celica st202 rear disc conversion

*celica st202 braided lines

*celica st202 5 stud conversion

*mr2 turbo rev3 box (with lsd)

*helix 6 paddle replacement clutch plate

*gen7 celica 16" alloys

*direct port nos

*blitz electronic boost controller

*bigger front mount and re routed pipes

*put batterey in the boot

*4 point harnesses

before

DSC00052.jpg

DSC00049.jpg

after

DSC00476.jpg

DSC00478.jpg

DSC00482.jpg

DSC00467.jpg

DSC00468.jpg

DSC00479.jpg

DSC00475.jpg

DSC00473.jpg

DSC00472.jpg

DSC00471.jpg

DSC00470.jpg

DSC00436.jpg

DSC00481.jpg

thanks for looking :thumbsup:

You've made a very good choice with the bumpers and wheels mate, she looks much cleaner and smarter now. :thumbsup:

I have never seen this car in much detail so thanks for sharing!

KP

personally the 'before' stage was hideous, looks much better now in my opinion :)

Wow thats a nice e10 and a 3sgte just assom!!

Any more upgrades to the car? 4wd? :yes:

Looks nice :thumbsup:

The Celica on the calipers is a bit wierd on a Corolla though.

looking good john. liking the original bumpers, makes for more of a sleeper look IMO.

you could file down the celica logo on the calipers.

how hard was the 5 stud conversion?

cheers for the replies guys :thumbsup:

lee 5 stud wasnt to bad the complete front celica hub bolts on, rear the back plate needs redrilling and also the hub but not to bad, i might file the celica logo off in the furture see how it goes

sonur might go 4x4 its just finding the rear diff and prop also not sure how long it would take the power for, i will run next year and go from there, if it runs well on nos i will keep the same power as i am running now but lots of nos and try for some really quick 1/4 mile runs

eddieinvader see what you mean when i done it i thought it looked good, but could do what dawesy said and file off cheers john

john, this is awesome!!! Love the way it's turned out. It's everythatsing I had hoped to do mechanically to mine but just ran out of funds to do it........ Congrats bud!!

john, this is awesome!!! Love the way it's turned out. It's everythatsing I had hoped to do mechanically to mine but just ran out of funds to do it........ Congrats bud!!

cheers bud, shame you have to sell yours

• 3 weeks later...

Looks top john, for some reason i like the nos bottle no markings, looks cool ha along with the picture on the garage.

You got an aftermarket ecu?

have any idea what you running?

bhp? torque?

if i had a pound for every one that has asked me that i would be minted lol, the answer is i dont no mate will get it on the rollers next year, i would have a guess at about 250bhp

this is what ive done to it

rev1 mr2 engine

rev 3 ecu conversion

de cat with 3 inch exhaust

1 bar boost

blitz air filter

blitz bov

front mount

nos

light weight flywheel

walbro fuel pump

Looks top john, for some reason i like the nos bottle no markings, looks cool ha along with the picture on the garage.

You got an aftermarket ecu?

cheeers bud, its a rev 1 engine with rev3 ecu conversion for now(just wanted the cheapest way to ditch my afm)after next year i will go for a link ecu and forge my spare engine :thumbsup:

dude that looks immense, front bumper looks a lot better especially with the fmic. One of the meanest modified son of a !Removed! i have seen!

keep your eyes open for a rev3 head +manifolds as well. youll get a massive improvement with those bits.

i think 250BHP is very conservative, i say your nearer 300 ;)

I thought the rev 2 head would be better cause of the bigger inlet ports. I know there's disadvantages like shim over butcket setup

tis worth remembering that the stock rev 3 ports are still good for 400bhp. the head design is one of the reasons the rev3 makes 50 more bhp than the rev2

Where abouts in cambridgeshire are you by the way mate?

st neots mate

cheers lee will keep an eye out for them bits for my spare rev2 engine, am i right in saying the rev3 head has bigger valves?,i no if you put rev3 cams in a rev2 you get more power to

I'm pretty sure the valves are the same size and i think its only the rev3 exhaust cam that is bigger than the rev2 one, nice little mod.

I always thought the rev2 head was better cause of those ports.

Oh right i might see you if you come up the A1 sometime, i'll try and beep but usually i hide when i'm in the mondeo.

Can you put a rev 3 head on a rev2 block? without any machining i mean

Its much livelier in the corolla forum like