Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Paint Finish Care

crofter

:help: My RAV is finished,I believe,in Rainforest Pearl.

My problem is not knowing if it requires any special treatment re polishing etc?

Perhaps more importantly are there things I must never do such as using scratch remover?

All advice on this would be gratefully received

Is it too early to wish everyone a MERRY CHRISTMAS :rolleyes::rolleyes::unsure:

Most modern scrath polishes are OK on clearcoats but take care with older stuff like old T Cut. Some of that will have the lacquer off. Just check the label. Certainly all the modern Meguires and Auto Glym are safe. There are detailers that go to extraordinary lengths but I use Meguires polish with AutoGlym Gloss finish (gold label) about every 3-4 months then Meguires quick detailer after each wash.

Thanks for the quick reply ancs, I have Mer scratch remover and was worried about the lacquer coat

Thanks for the quick reply ancs, I have Mer scratch remover and was worried about the lacquer coat

:wacko: :wacko: :wacko: give up. which religion has a Christmas in November? For some its the month of the Holy Souls; for me its the month that my first wife died, and also my birthday so mixed feelings....and also the month I got remarried (for tax reasons obviously!)

OK - that's it - the Christmas tree is getting rigged up this week! I've just had our first Christmas card