Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Vulcan

GIDDLEPIN

• 1 year later...

I was at Cranfield airshow in September 1992 when XH558 made her final public display, the words 'farewell' were written on the bomb bay doors. When they launched the 'Vulcan to the skies' campaign I thought 'Vulcan to the skip' more like, but no, after much fund raising and hard work she flew again. I was at RAF Waddington in July 2008 when this magnificent beast took to the air again. A truly magnificent sight she is too, if you ever get the chance to see this a/c in action go and see it, you'll never see or hear anything like it again.

• 5 years later...

Hmmm... Many.. Many.. years ago I saw Concorde.

Never saw it land/takeoff or at an airport.. nor been on it.

Travelling down the Thames, to Greenwich, standing on the top boat deck.. Up I look & there it is.. Well - totally unmistakable!! :ohmy:

Only the once.... In my lifetime!!

2sav

• 2 weeks later...

I wasn't expecting a giant flying fighter behind a bird in this ToyotaOwnersclub forum. But I certainly enjoyed the roar. Where everybody love the roar of an engine of a car and hate it when it comes to plane,, I love them both. All kinds of plane, Aeroplane, Fighter plan, Jet plane (but not Helicopters ;) )

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Forums

News

Membership