Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ice Warning Light?

freestyle

just had this come on during drive home, manual is useless, can anybody tell me what it means?

It means that the outside temperature has fallen to 3 deg C. There is a risk of ice on the road. If you press the r/h button on the dash it will take the warning off but leave the triange on. To get rid of that you have to press and hold the r/h button but you have to do it the first time or it will stay on.

Good tip, mines been going crazy between 3-4 degrees and I didn't realise it could be stopped after the initial warning!

Think it was just 4.3s around the first year of production where the warning had to be reset. For others I'm fairly certain you just get the warning once for a few seconds per ignition cycle, if applicable.

Think Mr T. quickly realised it was an annoyance and changed the instrument pack software

Good tip, mines been going crazy between 3-4 degrees and I didn't realise it could be stopped after the initial warning!

Only when its lit Blue. If its flashing between 3 and 4 degrees you have to catch it quick while its on!

cheers guys,

thought i'd broken something!

Only when its lit Blue. If its flashing between 3 and 4 degrees you have to catch it quick while its on!

It's been hovering around 3/4 degrees for weeks up here, so annying this warning, good in principle but once per journey is enough! Currently -5 outside so shouldnt be an issue for the next day or two.

It's been hovering around 3/4 degrees for weeks up here, so annying this warning, good in principle but once per journey is enough! Currently -5 outside so shouldnt be an issue for the next day or two.

stop boasting