Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hozerolla

Hozer

Hello fellas.

Decided to make my own thread to introduce myself and my rolla and keep posted on what ill do with it. Just real quick, got this baby 3 months ago and its my first car :P and i think i will have it for quiet a while so i really want to do it up to my own liking. Im preatty much a newbie at cars but im starting to learn quickly.

Im open to all and any ideas that you might have, i dont have a definite path but i roughly know what i want done. Im a poor student on a tight budget so the doings will come around slowly.

so enough talking here are some photos. Bought it like, this haven't done anything yet.

dd18a0.jpg

b67o2g.jpg

ztx8w.jpg

and some scratches before me ;(

n2xwn9.jpg

2zxw6t5.jpg

my plan for future

1: Tints

2: 17" alloys

3: Springs

Like I said open to any ideas you might have. Thanks for your time.

Hozer

nice lad. great first car, very clean looking :thumbsup:

right heres a few simple things....

respray mirror and get bonnet straightened and sprayed (not as dear as you might think)

rear tints

number plates

hids

new alloys, 17"

there you go, ill talk you through it all on friday, haha

dont bother with fog lights, just get hids

few quick updates.

finally replaced the cd player. gave the fascia a matte black finish and from an eye view it looks about 90% same as dash. sound quality has improved too.

2zpo0zn.jpg

also new aerial

91a13s.jpg

next stop save up for tints.

Looking good mate. I'd put my cash to getting it repaired first, then next items on my list would be springs and wheels. :thumbsup:

Let us know what you decide to do with it mate!

KP

no need to replace the whole mirror its only the cap thats broken by the looks of it.

nice looking car that . will be a good project for ya :thumbsup:

if you pm me your vin number or model code ill get you the part number for the mirror cover, might not be too expensive.

would need spraying but you could get away with rattle cans for that

the cover aint broken, its just badly scratched, i told him already to chance rubbing it down and a spray can.

well as we have all been broke at one stage or another its going to be bit by bit.

hes cleaning the headlights up and getting hids.

iav given him a few ideas of small things to do but everything is money.....

great base to start from the bonnet repair shouldnt be to hard just try to pop most of it then as eddie china says a golf bll of filer to a pea size of hardner may have to get whole bonnet spayed should only be about 80 quid for repray

thanks for the tips guys. i guess i should keep those scratches on the list but to be honest they dont bother me that much to get them fixed asao and its been snowing last few days so i guess ill hold it off to when the weather clears out and i get enough free time. next thing is hids as they only gonna run me around 40 euro so ill see what will come next after that.

• 3 weeks later...

got a clear day out today so went ahead and debaged her, did the sides also.

2cg23uo.jpg

also got these in

sideled.jpg

next week hids and maybe number plates.

and concerning the bonet and the mirror i think ill get it all done at once as the bumper is in serious need of a respay also so ill leave it off for later.

2hfntqg.jpg

How did you do the de-baging my friend? Did you use any hair-dryer to soften the glue or any chemical? The stickers on the back are just "stickers" or they leave any hole which has to be covered?

they are just glued on lad, no holes.

if you do as you said, hair dryer and use a credit card or something of the likes and they will just pop off.

it can be hard to get the last of the glue off by times, try either tar remover or a small bit of paint thinner

yea what andy said. i used abit of fishing line and it worked great. i realised i didnt have any chemicals so all i had was my moms nail polish remover, guick google told me use it at your own risk and it depends on the paint. mine worked out great didnt affect the paint in anyway. so i would suggest using what andy suggested.

What about leaving any marks behind? I mean the colour of the car to look slightly different in this areas? My car is almost 7 years old and I can understand that due to the sunlight, rain etc. it must be a little weather-beaten...

mine looked identical and mine is a 2002 model. even if you look really close i didnt see any difference. maybe on a very clear day in the sun there might be some difference but i doubt it. ill give a car a nice wash soon and ill let you know if there is any difference but for now there isn't from my eye view.

thanks andy they look class. at first i thought they weren't bright at all, but then my opinion changed.

2hfntqg.jpg

now i always leave them on dont wanna turnt them off :D

love the car, especially the spoileer, want one like that cause its a tte t sport spoiler right guys?

anyway some nice HID's will make the car look clean, trust me :thumbsup:

What about leaving any marks behind? I mean the colour of the car to look slightly different in this areas? My car is almost 7 years old and I can understand that due to the sunlight, rain etc. it must be a little weather-beaten...

no wont leave any marks, mine is 6 year old and no trace left, good compound will sort it if it does though.

looks well lad, should have the 'other bits' soon enough :thumbsup:

love the car, especially the spoileer, want one like that cause its a tte t sport spoiler right guys?

Yea its a Tte one without it the car looks completely different in my view.

Yea ordered my 6000 2weels ago should come in next week hopefully in before the snow comes back around here. Can't wait to fit them.

Yea its a Tte one without it the car looks completely different in my view.

Yea ordered my 6000 2weels ago should come in next week hopefully in before the snow comes back around here. Can't wait to fit them.

we have something in comman, our first cars are E12 corolla's :D

tints will make the car look nice too :thumbsup: