Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Hozerolla

Hozer

love the car, especially the spoileer, want one like that cause its a tte t sport spoiler right guys?

anyway some nice HID's will make the car look clean, trust me :thumbsup:

Yea its a Tte one without it the car looks completely different in my view.

Yea ordered my 6000 2weels ago should come in next week hopefully in before the snow comes back around here. Can't wait to fit them.

we have something in comman, our first cars are E12 corolla's :D

tints will make the car look nice too :thumbsup:

i think just rears....JDM style, B)

• 3 weeks later...

got my hids in today

took me 4 hours lol, i drilled holes in the covers to feed the cable through, the problem was that the hid connector was sticking out more then the original one and the clips that hold the bulb in place were a !Removed! to get back in dont know if others struggled as much as me but i was wrong in thinking 30min job :(

IMG_1332_w.jpg

looking at them now wouldv preferred to get 8000k as they would abit more cooler with the hint of blue but these do the job all right.

• 1 month later...

sad news, my current insurance do not cover ANY modifications so it looks like there might be no major changes to performance until September when my cover runs out hopefully ill get something done I cant wait that long haha. :(

but plan for near future is few mods mods here and there, LED's, engine bay dress up as well as inside and few paint touch ups. will keep you posted.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links