Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hi From South Africa

RunX_Maniac

Hi

I drive a Toyota RunX RSi, basically the same as your Corolla T-sport but just with four doors and same engine, I was just wondering if you guys have any news on a supercharger for the 2zzge motor, I did read some of the older posts here and it seems there isn't much available yet, there is nothing here in SA, any news on that will be appreciated. :)

Very nice forum B)

Hey man

it is the same charger from the celica you can have a look on the TRD site

and I think that you can order it direct from them

TRD is not avaliable in SA trust me I have been looking for springs for a long time now

• 2 weeks later...

Hey SA colleagues

I just bought a new 2004 Toyota Corolla Sportivo in Australia, that was assembled in SA. 141kw 1.8lt. Do you know any more about it. Other owners in Australia are enjoying it at au.toyotaownersclub.com

Any suggested mods for intake and exhaust?

Cheers

Hey SA colleagues

I just bought a new 2004 Toyota Corolla Sportivo in Australia, that was assembled in SA. 141kw 1.8lt. Do you know any more about it. Other owners in Australia are enjoying it at au.toyotaownersclub.com

Cheers

HI

I know that there is a company here in S.A that make a branch manifold

and free flow system that is making quiet a big power increase

I will find out the name if you are interested

but since you are in Australia I think that you should go TRD

they have a ton of stuff that you can use

cheers :D

Welcome to the club - where in SA are you

Hi I am currently in Cape Town for a year.

Hey SA colleagues

Cheers

HI

I know that there is a company here in S.A that make a branch manifold

and free flow system that is making quiet a big power increase

I will find out the name if you are interested

but since you are in Australia I think that you should go TRD

they have a ton of stuff that you can use

cheers :D

I also want to know, thanx :thumbsup:

Howzitt guys,

I'm also driving a car jis like RunX_Maniac........and also interested in the Supercharger for the car.

& i'm in Johannesburg SA.

IMAG2816.jpg

Th

• 6 months later...

Hi all,

I recently bought my Runx and I'm enjoying every minute of it :drool: . The only problem is that there are only a handfull of owners here in Jamaica so no one knows where to start when upgrading these cars. My personal research has shown that the new AEM and TRD cold air intake for the Matrix will fit so I'm going to try it :thumbsup:. Do any of you guys know where to get bodykits or any type of styling upgrades for this car? My car came without any side or front skirts so I want to change that.

Looking forward to the support guys. :)

hello,

RunX mainiac . you said your form South Africa and i was wondering if you knew whether or not you have seen smoked tail lights for a 1990 toyota corolla.

i was searching for them and i found this site form SA that carried them (autostylemotorsport) but they stoped carrying them because they had problems with it not being street legal. im in the US and we definetly dont have those taillights. so if you know anything about them (smoked taillights) i would appreciate it.

Thnks

chris

well theres one tsport with a BLITZ SC, and its great! very discrete and the sound is amazing! you can barely fell the lift at 6.200, fits perfect in the car, all you lose is the fog lamps because of the intercooler :eek: