Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Tyre Choice Hilux 09 Crew Cab

Gerrymac

Hi all

I was looking to change the Tyres on my 09 Hilux crew cab the standard Bridgestone dueler HT are not up to much in my humble opinion I have been doing some research and I think my options come down to this either vertistein winter Tyres or BF Goodrige TA. My concern is that although I would like terrain Tyres for the winter snow as I live in hilly area and my occasional off road adventures. I drive a lot of motorway miles and I would be concerned about handling in wet conditions at motorway speeds.

Any help or advice would be much appreciated .......

Thanks Gerry

Hi all

I was looking to change the Tyres on my 09 Hilux crew cab the standard Bridgestone dueler HT are not up to much in my humble opinion I have been doing some research and I think my options come down to this either vertistein winter Tyres or BF Goodrige TA. My concern is that although I would like terrain Tyres for the winter snow as I live in hilly area and my occasional off road adventures. I drive a lot of motorway miles and I would be concerned about handling in wet conditions at motorway speeds.

Any help or advice would be much appreciated .......

Thanks Gerry

I have General Grabber AT2 tyres on my Hilux, and are a brilliant all round tyre and handle very well in snow and in the wet, i have used these tyres on many vehicles and found them better than the BTG AT as they are a softer compound.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi All

I just wanted to update my post on the tyres we had snow for 2 weeks the first 2 days i had the standard dualer tyres fitted which did not work out to good in terms of driving in the snow. I then had fitted a set of 4 BF Goodridge TA with the all terrian pattern jeep was fantastic go anywhere over mountain roads and all no problem. They seem to be as good in the wet as dualers so i am very happy as i live in a Hilly area and i can get around no problem in the snow. 1200 miles done so far. If i have any problems i will post here.........

Thanks

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links