Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Disc Size

moonwaker

I would like to know if anyone would know the brake disc thickness for a carina 2liter disel year off make 96 sept and it is a english car. I was went into two shops today and both said that they would have to see the old discs to be sure as the japneese make is different in thickness to the english model any info appreciated.

Hi mate sorry unless im nt reading your post properly? surely if you have idcentified your car as being english the parts guy then looks up in his book what appropaite parts are for the model you have quoted to him Simple as that!!?? Unless you know the car has had new discs fitted before you accuired it???

Can i take this oppertuninty of asking you > What mpg do you get from your carina diesl at 75 to 80 mph?

Hi mate sorry unless im nt reading your post properly? surely if you have idcentified your car as being english the parts guy then looks up in his book what appropaite parts are for the model you have quoted to him Simple as that!!?? Unless you know the car has had new discs fitted before you accuired it???

Can i take this oppertuninty of asking you > What mpg do you get from your carina diesl at 75 to 80 mph?

Hi Moonwaker,

I tried to make a search at www.toyodiy.com , but that site said that the diesel engined Carina from 1996 didn't have discbrakes in the rear. My advice is that you make the search with the proper modelcode from your own car. I made the search for sedan and liftback, maybe you have the wagon instead. Toyodiy.com usually has the correct partnumbers. When you have got the toyota number you can search with the toyota number at brembo's site or other brake manufactors site.

You can also have a look at this place: http://www.needforspeed.co.uk/pages/sbv_pl.asp?Vehicle=TYCAR02&PartType=BRB01

According to need for speed you have dia=269mm, t=10mm & Min t=9mm. I hope this helped you.