Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Current Prius Leather Interior

Seamaster73

Has anyone got any pics of the leather interior which, I understand, Toyota GB retrofit to the UK Prius upon importation, rather than it being fitted at the factory?

All I can find online is the brochure pic of a single front seat.

TIA.

Has anyone got any pics of the leather interior which, I understand, Toyota GB retrofit to the UK Prius upon importation, rather than it being fitted at the factory?

All I can find online is the brochure pic of a single front seat.

TIA.

Have you tried downloading the brochure from the Toyota web site? you can find one here... Prius Brochure Download

There are a number of photos of the interior, as well as the picture of a single seat.

Mine's a T-Spirit with the dark grey leather interior to be honest, it looks just like the pictures in the brochure - plain dark grey!

Here are some pics..... the dark grey leather is pretty boring.... These are in a GENIII about a year old / 34000 miles.

post-84611-098967300 1290520495_thumb.jp

post-84611-033290500 1290520516_thumb.jp

post-84611-097158900 1290520551_thumb.jp

post-84611-032697600 1290520609_thumb.jp

Dave, thanks for these pics, I appreciate you sharing them.

I had a T4 with the pseudo-Alcantara interior on loan and couldn't live with it. I'd have to spec leather.

I take it the retrofit is a good job?

Dave, thanks for these pics, I appreciate you sharing them.

I had a T4 with the pseudo-Alcantara interior on loan and couldn't live with it. I'd have to spec leather.

I take it the retrofit is a good job?

Didn't even know the leather was retrofit... I just ordered a T-Spirit with leather..... it all seems fine though.

I looked at the leather and left it, only option I didn't take on our vehicle. I thought it looked cheap and nasty for a leather interior compared to what we had in our Nissan Murano, even the Navara, my current Audi and my previous BMW 750.

I much prefer the standard cloth.

But hey we all like different things.

Having given this more thought, I am probably going to come to the same conclusion. The standard faux-Alcantara isn't that bad.