Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Ipod Connection

ABRIDER

hi guys

I have just bought 2001 toyota celica vvti and want to connect ipod in my car. My car has the original cd player fitted by the company. Can u guys help me with this 1?? Any help will be appreciated.. cheersss!!!

• 3 weeks later...

If it is the Sony unit that you have, I have just put these 2 items together in my celica, which are plug and play with loads of connection options and work really well.

If you need any more info let me know.

I see you are only 20 miles down the road from me by the way.

http://www.incarexpress.co.uk/view_product.php?partno=CCAAUX

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170531630526&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

• 4 weeks later...

I'd really appreciate some advice on this also, I don't have the Sony version just unbranded factory fitted in a 2003 Celicia, doesn't seem to have cd changer facility but could be wrong. I'd rather go for an option that doesn't involve changing the whole stereo or using a FM transmitter. Has anyone fitted an Auxiliary Audio Input Interface that works with the RDS?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links