Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bst/gmt/toc Time?

three5

Hi All,

don't wish to appear a pedant, but is it just me or is the forum clock ( used to time posts ) still running on BST? I only noticed when I got a notification of one of SHCM's posts at 5.25pm when it says on the forum that he didn't post till 6.26PM. Have you cracked time travel SHCM and how many MPG did you get :blink: ;)

don't wish to appear a pedant,

Ah, but do you actually want to be a pedant, but just not appear to be one, or am I just being pedantic? :unsure:

OK, I'll shut up :thumbsup:

Have you cracked time travel SHCM and how many MPG did you get :blink: ;)

Er, yes, but so far only in a forwards direction :rolleyes:

It all seems to be displaying properly for me. Just a thought, have you checked your time zone settings and DSL settings. (Click on your login name top right and select "my settings"). Mine are set to "GMT" and DSL is ticked.

When we are in BST, times will display as GMT when you are not logged in, but I'm sure you already know that. :yes:

Cheers :thumbsup:

Ah, but do you actually want to be a pedant, but just not appear to be one, or am I just being pedantic? :unsure:

It all seems to be displaying properly for me. Just a thought, have you checked your time zone settings and DSL settings. (Click on your login name top right and select "my settings"). Mine are set to "GMT" and DSL is ticked.

When we are in BST, times will display as GMT when you are not logged in, but I'm sure you already know that. :yes:

Hi SHCM - my settings are the same as yours - the time on the forum is recorded as 7.19PM in the bottom RH corner. You sure that you can't do backwards and forewards ( is your RAV looking a little bit like a police box? ). :wacko:

Hi SHCM - my settings are the same as yours - the time on the forum is recorded as 7.19PM in the bottom RH corner. You sure that you can't do backwards and forewards ( is your RAV looking a little bit like a police box? ). :wacko:

SHCM if you can time travel foreward :unsure: Could you PM me Saturdays lotto numbers PLEASE i will be very grateful :yahoo: Stew