Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The Lights Have Gone Out

PeaJay

Hi guys

Just got my car back from Mr T, having had a short engine transplant, following total loss of oil, replaced under extended warrenty, thank you very much Mr T (and Parts-King). :thumbsup:

However, took it to work to a meeting, everything fine, gingerly treating new engine with kid gloves, driving like an old granny! Came to come home in the evening, no lights... Huh, no main, or dipped lights coming on? Side lights ok, fogs ok, but nothing from the front end! Drove home cautiously on side lights n fog lights, expecting to be stopped and booked at any moment, but got home... :blink:

Took it to garage, basically said "It was working before you did my engine, it's not now, please resolve"... They had it all Saturday morning... The news before they sent me home with a loan car was that there is a signal going to the lighting control unit (lighting control unit?!?!) but not one coming out of it to turn on bulbs. Here's me thinking it was just a plug disconnected somewhere. Their vehicle electrics chap is looking at it today... Hopefully fixed soon!!! :crybaby:

Like the ancient greeks always said :

If things never broke down, how could we feel the satisfaction of it being fixed? :thumbsup: