Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Air Intake Pipe

wangtastic

Hi all,

I've got a nice air filter on the motor but i'm after an air intake pipe/ram pipe to complete the look.

Does anyone know where I can get one relatively cheaply from?

The few "universal" ones I've seen don't seem to have anywhere for the MAF sensor. :( bad times

any help will be majorly appreciated.

Steve

Hi all,

I've got a nice air filter on the motor but i'm after an air intake pipe/ram pipe to complete the look.

The few "universal" ones I've seen don't seem to have anywhere for the MAF sensor. :( bad times

Steve

this should do it clicky

• Like 1

looks perrrrrrfect!

many thanks.

It says Matrix which (correct me if i'm wrong) is the yank version of the 'rolla hatchback right?

guessing it all fits the same?

ye il be getting it next yr ,should do the trick ,nice n cheap ,what kind of filter do you have for it

i want a hks mushrooom then i looked the prices lol

Hi all,

Steve

this should do it clicky

I ordered one of these, it said despatched for aages so tried to contack him and dint get no reply, did sum research and aparantly the guy has loads of websites and people tend to struggle to get what they order and takes a long time. no telephone numbers to ring or anything. after reading what i did and sending numerous emails with no response i asked if it was a dodgy site as ive had no reply ect to which i got the reply before we post out your product what do you mean are we a dodgy site, so after abit of banter backwords and forwards it ended of with me recieveng a refund and i will not be shopping on that or any of thir sites again.

I dont know if they are dodgy or not but Just a heads up.

I ended up ordering one from eBay instead for same price, it came from australia though but was spot on for the price

Hi all,

Steve

this should do it clicky

I ordered one of these, it said despatched for aages so tried to contack him and dint get no reply, did sum research and aparantly the guy has loads of websites and people tend to struggle to get what they order and takes a long time. no telephone numbers to ring or anything. after reading what i did and sending numerous emails with no response i asked if it was a dodgy site as ive had no reply ect to which i got the reply before we post out your product what do you mean are we a dodgy site, so after abit of banter backwords and forwards it ended of with me recieveng a refund and i will not be shopping on that or any of thir sites again.

I dont know if they are dodgy or not but Just a heads up.

I ended up ordering one from eBay instead for same price, it came from australia though but was spot on for the price

thanks for the heads up ,i was gonna order at xmas .

have you got a link for the eBay 1 ,how does the maf fit .

Cheers for that. Smells dodgey to me. If anyone knows where I can get a pipe from it'd be much appreciated

You can take one of these:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2002-2003-TOYOTA-COROLLA-4-COLD-AIR-INTAKE-FILTER-KIT-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem1e5d9dec1fQQitemZ130419649567QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

which is very cheap and cut the pipe so as to keep only the part which has the AFM base.

You then fit it from one side to the OEM air pipe and from the other side to the air cone filter. I am attaching a photo from the engine bay of one of my friends that we followed exactly the same procedure.

And you also get to keep an extra cone air filter... hehehe :thumbsup:

post-28228-011921300 1290757202_thumb.jp

I guess because Typhoons are all official and that. :)

I'm doing things on a budget so I'm taking anything I can get!

I don't know about extending the MAF I'll let you know as soon as it arrives :D

Wow someone needs to clean their engine bay lol.

LoL !!!!!

True! I keep telling him that!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links