Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Indicators/hazard Lights

Cat001

When indicating left, the 7.5 fuse keeps popping. Hazard lights dont work at all. Any assistance, most grateful.

Hello Cat and welcome to the club.

Annoying problem and I'm sure others will be along to give suggestions as to possible cause.

If you could update your profile with year and model of RAV it will help point them in the right direction [no pun intended].

In the meantime I guess you will just have to keep turning right or use hand signals :rolleyes:

I guess you will need the wiring diagrams for that, because most likely somewhere a wire is shorted, or simply quite loose and connecting plus and minus together somehow.

You can easily find them if you go to this thread, all repair manuals are there too, if you happen to have a RAV4 from before 2000.

If your car is from a later build, you can get great info from Anchorman, who regularly visits this part of the forum as well.

Greetz

Pim

I guess you will need the wiring diagrams for that, because most likely somewhere a wire is shorted, or simply quite loose and connecting plus and minus together somehow.

You can easily find them if you go to this thread, all repair manuals are there too, if you happen to have a RAV4 from before 2000.

If your car is from a later build, you can get great info from Anchorman, who regularly visits this part of the forum as well.

Greetz

Pim

Greetz

Pim

You can either click "reply" and start typing after the last quote or just start typing in the quick reply box at the bottom then click post.