Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Free Avensis Haynes Manual

funkyg

Hi guys,

No longer an Avensis owner so I thought I'd let this go on here. It's for the Mk I/II Avensis, yours for the price of P&P!

Call it £3?

I'm not trying to circumvent the rules, just thought I'd offer another Avensis owner a bargain!

Cheers.

very nice offer unfortunately mine is the latest model so no good to me but i feel sure someone will take up your kind offer soon.

Hi guys,

No longer an Avensis owner so I thought I'd let this go on here. It's for the Mk I/II Avensis, yours for the price of P&P!

Call it £3?

I'm not trying to circumvent the rules, just thought I'd offer another Avensis owner a bargain!

Cheers.

Hi there. I could use one as I have just got 2002 Avensis 2.0 GS D4D. Let me know how to proceed. Thanks Gray

Sorry Coolguitarman, Timson beat you to it. (I can't remember if it covered the diesel engine anyway, I know it did lean burn and vvti petrol engines)

Posted this morning to Timson, cheers!

Sorry Coolguitarman, Timson beat you to it. (I can't remember if it covered the diesel engine anyway, I know it did lean burn and vvti petrol engines)

Posted this morning to Timson, cheers!

Cheers funkyg arrived this morning.