Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Brands Hatch Club Trackday Jan 28Th

Steve PH

2010 has almost gone and we are looking at next years trackdays already, starting off with a day on the Indy circuit at Brands Hatch on Friday Jan 28th.

We ran there at the start of this year and had a great day out -

DSC_0001.jpg

DSC_162.jpg

DSC_0012.jpg

DSC_423.jpg

We will be running the usual setup so it's open pitlane with limited numbers to ensure that everyone gets plenty of track time, free instruction will be available from our team of ARDS instructors and it's a day aimed at club groups so it's always a good friendly atmosphere on and off track.

The list price for this one is £150 but we have been able to repeat the 2010 discount for club drivers so you can come along for just £125. Passengers can be booked in for a tenner and extra drivers for £35.

Bookings can be made HERE but if you'd like to come along please shout up on here and I'll PM you the discount code to get the club rate.

Cheers

Steve H

Trackaction-Online

• 1 month later...

"if you'd like to come along please shout up on here and I'll PM you the discount code to get the club rate".

Hi There, can you PM me the discount code

Cheers

As this is on my birthday... any chance of a free place?? :lol:

As this is on my birthday... any chance of a free place?? :lol:

lol @ Gaz.......Why not spend some of your birthday money on it Gaz?

Because i won't get that until the 28th :(

Unless the lovely TOC people are gonna chip in for me? :D

:lol:

Because i won't get that until the 28th :(

Unless the lovely TOC people are gonna chip in for me? :D

Yeah........Post up your bank account details and I am sure that the TOC members will more than clean help you out Gaz......Just the account number, name and sort code will do :thumbsup::lol:

Good effort Gaz laugh.gif

I'll PM you the booking details in case your nearest and dearest want to get you something better than socks this year thumbsup.gif

Cheers.... i'll leave some gentle hints around the house for them ;)

• 2 weeks later...

One week to go and the forecast is currently looking dry :D

We are still looking for more drivers for this one, if I've already sent you a PM with the booking info please note that the shop link has now changed to http://www.trackacti....co.uk/zencart/, The Art of E-commerce, discount code is still the same.

Anyone else fancy coming along, just shout up on here and I'll send you the code.

Steve H

We had a great day at Brands, a very slow turnout from some of the clubs unfortunately but the drivers who came along had perfect conditions with a dry track and no stoppages all day so a big thanks to you for turning up and making it such a good day!

DSC_5458_exposure.jpg

DSC_0259.jpg

DSC_0369_exposure.jpg

DSC_0485_exposure.jpg

DSC_0422.jpg

DSC_0194_exposure.jpg

DSC_5851_exposure.jpg

DSC_0464_exposure.jpg

DSC_0333_exposure.jpg

Next day out is at Cadwell Park on March 25th (THREAD HERE) so hope to see some of you there!

Steve H