Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Yaris Warranty Fixes

alfiejts

There are a few threads noting recurring Yaris issues that the dealer will fix "without any questions" if you ask, but if you don't know to ask, you might lose out if you don't know about them and your warranty expires.

I thought I'd start a thread of thnigs that appear to be common to a few Yarii that people get fixed under warranty without hesitation if you mention them to the dealer.....

This thread isn't for specific discussions around any fix (lets keep those to separate threads), but merely to list your own warranty fixes to see how many people have the same issue and so that others know to enquire.

I'll start with a few I'm aware of...

1) 2008 1.3 gearbox modification - a fix to replace the selector shaft to stop it crunching into second gear.

2) Rusty wheelnuts - a common issue - if you ask they'll get swapped under warranty.

3) Velcro strips coming adrift from rear parcel shelf - modified shelf available under warranty with "stitched on" velcro.