Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Happy Times

ZX Raziel

Iam living in a hill and this morning i experienced another funny driving moments :rolleyes:

Every morning to get to work i must drive up the steep hill , not a big deal for me even if it snows , the funny thing is that the other drivers are so terrified of driving in bad conditions that they panic and this is where the problems start . Some of the other drivers in front of you instead of climb the hill just stop when they feel the first signs of slipping :huh: , even the ones in 4x4 cars :eek: . This morning i was folloving Nissan Quasquay ( or whatever is that ugly thing called ) and a Range rover and they seem to strugle a lot , the nissans front wheels spinnig and sometimes the rears kicked in too :D , What a hopeless car and i nearly bought one , so glad that i have not ( because the looks ) then the range rover with a lady driver ;) i dont know if it was the car or the driver tbh but it all ended by me overtaking them both up the hill and i wish you have seen the look in their faces :yes: .

What a cracking litle car my rav4 is , originaly bought this car just for this winter and untill my new Scirroco arrive , but i think it might be staying with us for longer.

Iam living in a hill and this morning i experienced another funny driving moments :rolleyes:

Every morning to get to work i must drive up the steep hill , not a big deal for me even if it snows , the funny thing is that the other drivers are so terrified of driving in bad conditions that they panic and this is where the problems start . Some of the other drivers in front of you instead of climb the hill just stop when they feel the first signs of slipping :huh: , even the ones in 4x4 cars :eek: . This morning i was folloving Nissan Quasquay ( or whatever is that ugly thing called ) and a Range rover and they seem to strugle a lot , the nissans front wheels spinnig and sometimes the rears kicked in too :D , What a hopeless car and i nearly bought one , so glad that i have not ( because the looks ) then the range rover with a lady driver ;) i dont know if it was the car or the driver tbh but it all ended by me overtaking them both up the hill and i wish you have seen the look in their faces :yes: .

What a cracking litle car my rav4 is , originaly bought this car just for this winter and untill my new Scirroco arrive , but i think it might be staying with us for longer.

well done you! :thumbsup:

Hi

As bothy says......well done !,good feeling isn't it :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Happy snow ploughing :lol: