Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Cold Air Feed On A Pr Facelift Cts

adrock11

how can i get a good air feed on a pr2002 corolla t sport it looks like im going to go straight down to the under tray , pics and ideas would be apprecited :thumbsup:

There is no way to fit a straight CAF, you can remove the n/s fog light and run it from there up through the hole the air pump sticks through, if you have removed the standard air snorkel, you may nee to move the air pump a bit to get it through.

I have not done it but that is the straightest way of getting the CAF done from what i can see.

if you remove the Battery, youll see a gap behind the n/s/f headlight. you can run a pipe straight down there, next to the air pump and across behind the lower grill on the pfl. ill get some pic of mine soon.

Nice one didnt get looking that far. Now i wanna see this pic :thumbsup:

[/quote with the battery out is just enough room to get down but it's tight , i think im going to have to remove the under tray to get it properly fitted a pic of how you got it infront of the rad would be greatly apprecited mate :yes:

Ive got pics of the top of the engine bay. But to show the routing properly id have to take the bumper off. Altho i didnt remove the bumper to fit it. Battery and undertray have to be removed to fit. Ill link you to thw kit i used also.

Might sound like a bit of a twonk but what is this for?

Cold air feed. Does exactly what is says on the tin. Feeds cold air.

Gathered that not totaly stupid. :ffs:

But cold air to what?

Air filter mate. The colder the air the denser it is. The denser it is the more oxygen it carries. The more oxygen air carries the bigger the bang will be. X

Air filter mate. The colder the air the denser it is. The denser it is the more oxygen it carries. The more oxygen air carries the bigger the bang will be. X

O.K. Thanks for explaining :thumbsup:

So this is no good for a standard air filter then only K&N's etc? :unsure:

O.K. Thanks for explaining :thumbsup:

So this is no good for a standard air filter then only K&N's etc? :unsure:

Chay installed one for his standard airbox and just upgraded the panel filter thumbsup.gif

Nice :thumbsup: Might give it a go when it warms up a bit :lol:

What is the pipe being used type, make etc?

Thanks.

2010-11-27132320.jpg

2010-11-27132339.jpg

2010-11-27132345.jpg

2010-11-27132407.jpg

2010-11-27132355.jpg

i didnt think it would fit behind the headlight , thanks for the pics but no i need to find out why the trc,egine ligts have come up? one problem sorted then one starts :ffs: