TopSpeed999

Photography

I sometimes dabble in photography...I have a NikonF60 camera and I use both color and black & white film. The only drawback is that film and developing is expensive...

Anyone else does it? Can you post the picture(s) you are proud of?

Topspeed999,

i dable now and then but i use digital Cannon 350D. keeping with the motoring theme I was doing some photos to help sell my landrover Discover 3 and took this pic below haven't photo-shopped it just a shame the exposure was wrong as to get the car moving in the reflection would have been great.

post-101795-096505300 1290847304_thumb.j

Topspeed999,

i dable now and then but i use digital Cannon 350D. keeping with the motoring theme I was doing some photos to help sell my landrover Discover 3 and took this pic below haven't photo-shopped it just a shame the exposure was wrong as to get the car moving in the reflection would have been great.

Brilliant photograph mate :thumbsup: :)

I know this hasn't had any replies for a while but I love my photography have been doing so for over 20 years. My passion is landsacpes/ cityscapes mostly but I also do wedding and portrait photography part time.

I use 2 Nikon D300's with a combination of 4 different lenses mainly which are

Tokina 11 to 16mm

Nikon 50mm prime lens

Sigma 24 to 70mm

Sigma 150 to 500mm

I will post some pics when I get chance.

I have loads of other kit including studio lighting, filters and flashes etc god knows how much I have spent on the stuff, probably best not to think about it too much

I also use the Canon 350D and thought you might like to see a couple of my photos whilst taken on holiday :)

Aruba2007055.jpg

Aruba2007052.jpg

EhGoodmorning3.jpg

Aruba2007057.jpg

Great photos.

did not know you went on holiday with Raistlin.

Great photos.

I heard that...

A few of mine

These were done on my old FZ50 so not as good as the D300 I use now

gauntlet305373.jpg

gauntlet305412.jpg

What stunning pics :thumbsup:

PippaandAlfie2003.jpg

Come on everyone..... aahhhhhhhhhh :)

Now that is indeed a good photo :yes:

I waited ages to get that one Steve, fortunately he was our pup and I was at home so at least I had a comfortable chair to sit on while waiting

Great photos.

I heard that...

Eh ? :wacko: :wacko: You were there ! :lol:

Love having a dabble at photography myself. I have been fortunate to go to some nice places in the world

Here are some of my FLICKR photos

Kingo :thumbsup:

Stunning pics kingo, would love to go on safari in the future have just about got the pennies to go its just time we need now

Stunning pics kingo, would love to go on safari in the future have just about got the pennies to go its just time we need now

Thanks! That was at Goveners Camp on the Masai Mara, a stunning place where animals just wander in and out, it was stunning

Take a look at some of the others taken in the maldives, some of my finest lol

Right now that I am on my work PC I can show you some of my photography I get paid for, I have permission to show these from the parties I was commissioned by.

kerryandjames_2486a.jpg

kerryandpaul_7525a.jpg

KerryandPaul_6213.jpg

Love the first picture, the guy smoking the !Removed! looks great! It reminds me of one of those 60's ganster pictures :lol: I think it's the black and white that gives it that feel

I have a thing for sunrise / sunsets, got thousands of 'em :wacko:

I will upload a few taken in Barbados last November and report back later :thumbsup:

wonderful pics.

as being what described as an old f**t.and only recently brought a pc,there is lots of things are cant seem to do as those who are younger than me.

sometime ago i fitted a plug in point for my tomtom charger into the switch panel of my auris so there wouldnt be a long charger lead from the cig lighter.

i tried several times to upload pictures of how i did it to the forum,but only mamaged one.

so i contacted the GEEKSQUAD via talktalk (my provider).they have been very good in the past in sorting problems.

i was using PHOTOBUCKET in my attempts,and carefuly following the instruction ginen for the job.

anyway the gentleman from GEEKSQUAD took control of my pc from his (all clever stuff).

anyway he managed to upload all the photos for me.

he told me,(and i may have got it wrong,)but the quality of my photos were too good,that i would need to reduce this quality by fiddling with the settings on my CANON 90IS.which i was not going to do.

there has been terrific quality pictures posted on here,from better cameras and better photographers than i.

so can anyone advise me how yuo manage to do this.

almost anything is easy when you know how,but i dont.

Love having a dabble at photography myself. I have been fortunate to go to some nice places in the world

Here are some of my FLICKR photos

I knew you had animal instincts... :help: