Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Snow Has Killed My....

pimp1chez

wake up to find my screen wash pump has failed :censor:

75quid the stealer has charged me ,it should arrive sometime this afternoon after getting him down from a 2day wait .

so i lose a days wages ,n potentially a my evening lesson at uni ,but atleast im free to play gran turismo allday

no mate , i need it double quick though ,just waiting for toyota to ring now ,shudnt take to long to get it fitted i suppose ,just ****** its gone full stop,i thought it was blocked intially but its just dead.

no mate , i need it double quick though ,just waiting for toyota to ring now ,shudnt take to long to get it fitted i suppose ,just ****** its gone full stop,i thought it was blocked intially but its just dead.

not a fuse ? connector on the pump gettin a feed ?

what makes you think the pump has gone? A simple resistance check on the motor would have confirmed. If the washer system failed without any signs, warnings of a gradual deterioration it could also be a fuse or a damaged wire or something similar.

yup checked the fuse firstly ,my mechanic sent me to get the part ,he fitted it in about 10mins , so im back happy again .

i cant understand how it just stoppd working randomly

o well its sorted now im a 100quid lighter lol

Just a heads up on this, i had 1 go on me & the unit had a hair line crack which water got in to the motor also my wheel arch splash guard had been missing for a while, which aloud the pump to be exposed. found 1 on eBay & the breakers was just round the corner from me, i think it came off an avensis & i paid £11 or less. just a bit cheaper if u got the time to look around.

cos you were pulling the stalk asking for screen washer when it had froze in the bottle maybe burnt the motor out? always let your engine warm the washer fluid before trying to use it and don't bother diluting that washer concentrate you get from morrisons for about 2quid. whack it in neat mine never freezes...

cos you were pulling the stalk asking for screen washer when it had froze in the bottle maybe burnt the motor out? always let your engine warm the washer fluid before trying to use it and don't bother diluting that washer concentrate you get from morrisons for about 2quid. whack it in neat mine never freezes...

nope not at all ,car was warmish by the time i needed to use it,iv always put it in neat ,dont no about the former owner tho it lasted this long without me putting any in lol

Mine's not working as well, fuse ok but after poking around in the bottle it feels like there's ice in there, gonna try and thaw it out before getting Mr T involved

Mine's not working as well, fuse ok but after poking around in the bottle it feels like there's ice in there, gonna try and thaw it out before getting Mr T involved

ye try and get hold of second hand one though mate ,75quid for it stung me hard :crybaby: