Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Want To Sell Parts

Ckman85

Hey guys want to start taking parts out of my car and sell them.

Can some1 guide me where to go to register so i can sell parts?

Thanks

Will

Thanks Morgie :-)

Yes im affriad its time to part ways :-( Its been a great 4 years of ownership but i need a more economical car, and a Tax friendly car.

*****http://www.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.php?app=subscriptions

P.S: Im looking at Skoda Octavia VRS diesel as an replacement car.

i don't know how much the octavia vrs costs however take a look at the seat exeo. if you buy a black one in sport model honestly you have to look twice to figure out whether it's an audi a4 or an exeo ;)

however one of my customers had an accident in his r32 blue octavia vrs diesel it is a very very nice car!

Thanks Morgie :-)

Yes im affriad its time to part ways :-( Its been a great 4 years of ownership but i need a more economical car, and a Tax friendly car.

Im planning to start taking parts off the car probs early next yr, but will keep every1 updated.

P.S: Im looking at Skoda Octavia VRS diesel as an replacement car.

dam that t-sport looks awsum aswell.. what you selling on it ??

I dont agree unfortunatley. The engines brilliant. Good cruiser. Brilliant mpg. Bravos rarely go wrong. New breed of fiats are very different from old.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

The link above doesnt seem to b working, im not able to subscribe to sell parts. Can some1 help me out plz?

Thanks

I dont agree unfortunatley. The engines brilliant. Good cruiser. Brilliant mpg. Bravos rarely go wrong. New breed of fiats are very different from old.

The new ones still come under the "Fix It Again Tomorrow" tag as well from what I have heard :lol:

take a look at the seat exeo. if you buy a black one in sport model honestly you have to look twice to figure out whether it's an audi a4 or an exeo ;)

probably helped by the fact the entire A4 production line (the old car) was loaded onto the back of 40 artic's and driven down to spain. the exeo has nasty wing mirrors mind. other than that you can get it in an equivelent s-line spec.

mind you, i never liked the interior on either a4 or exeo. for the size of car, its actually quite cramped up front.

octavia vrs is a win imho. would prefer a petrol personally but they both look the same which makes the choice equally satisfying.

so is n e one able to direct me to a link so i can pay to advertise parts?

Thanks

Arhh thanks Ricc, didnt they hav a 1 month price?

thats the only place i can find for anything membership related :/

might be worth firing giddelpin a message. he is most helpful. of if you pm steve (redyaris)im sure he wouldnt mind finding the real link you need.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links