Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Happyy Bithday Bothy + Valeites

local hero

A very happy birthday to MR Bothwell Buyer + Valeites have a good un, best wishes x 2... :thumbsup: Stew :happybday::happybday::band::clap::cheers::drunk::toot::toot::wheelchair::toast::toast:

Yes indeed....a very happy birthday to yeez Both....or is it Boths.....or Bothyeez....?

Big Kev :yahoo:

Happy Birthday to both of you. :happybday:

May your casks never run dry :thumbsup: (No, I don't know what I'm on about either).

Shucks - I'm humbled :blush: :blush: :wub: (That'll be a first :angel_not: )

Thanks very much for the wishes... I haven't received your pressies yet as the postie is struggling to carry them through the thick snow. I can't see much difference between the level of the snow and the top of our hedge!!

Rest assured I've been doing my forward planning and have enough wine in stock for 3 days (it was meant to be the Christmas months stock :drunk: ) The whisky is on ice awaiting cos its even too early for me the noo!!

Nummer two RAV is oot braving the weather as my son had to take his fiancee to work - nummer 2 has wide wheels/tyres so it actually glides over the top of the snow. Nummer wan RAV is tucked up nice and dry in the new garage and the previa looks like the lton van sat next to it cos of the high hat of snow on top.

Cheers Valeite and lang may yer lum reek !! :toast::drunk:

Well spotted Stew - we have come to rely on you eagle eye / elephantine memory :toast: .

Keep the 12 year old anti-freeze topped up Bothy - you're good for another couple of hundered thousand yet! Have a good day fella :thumbsup:

Oh stop the car :) and wait for me ----- here mine congrats , as well !!!

:toast: Happy Birthday :meet: :band::cheers:

Cheers/Igor

Both messages heading north,nearest first.

Happy Birthday,from one Derbyshire boy to another.(we are still boys at heart, yes?)

Also to you Bothy,and I also see its St Andrews Day so another excuse for a dram or three!

Happy Birthday boys, YES, boys, Bothys profile says he is 3 today WTF! :eek:

Have a gud un

Kingo :thumbsup:

Hope you both enjoy your special days!

Well spotted Stew - we have come to rely on you eagle eye / elephantine memory :toast: .

Thanks for that, Its certainly not my elephantine memory I don't know what day it is half the time :unsure: all todays birthdays are listed at the bottom of the Forums page The problem I have is spotting the newer names amongst all those from the other forums, there was actually a third one today (1974Rav)anyway he hasn't posted since May 2004, so i'm hoping he will forgive me :thumbsup: Stew

here I am with 4 minutes to midnight and never steeped foot ootside the door.

Onto the second bottle of whisky and if I survive, will check ma profile... 58 today and still creating mayhem.

Next year, all being well, will attempt to run for the Scottish parlyament, although running is not ma strong point!!

Thanks for dropping by and passing on wishes. I forgot to say that there would be a free bottle of cask strength whisky for anyone dropping intae the hoose but seeing as wur road is impassable and ah cuildnae be bothered taking RAV nummer wan oot the day then the front doors been affy quiet!!

Yikes - thats midnight when the offer expires....... :lol: :lol: