Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Tyres

Jonboybach

HI i am looking to purchase a set of winter rims and tyres, what is the best Snow and Ice tyre around at a reasonable price. I am driving a Toyita Colorado 4D4 Dieasel on a 51 plate. I am led to believe I need a 16x6JJ wheel for my vehicle any one know?

Check with your insurers first some are treating fitting winter wheels or tyres as a modification and increasing their premiums.

Crazy I know but some people have been hit with up to £230 extra per year.

You would think insurers would be sensible enough to realise that the owner is trying to improve vehicle safety but some seem to see it as another cash cow.

See limk below.:)

http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/news/autoexpressnews/260503/winter_tyre_ko_as_big_freeze_hits.html?CMP=NLC-Newsletters&uid=851ae474d7126a938a7a9707a13464ef

Its not snow tyres you need.... its a sleigh !! :lol: :lol: 2' of snow here and although the RAV gets through it, its skimming the snow with the exhaust!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links