Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2006 Corolla Hatchback 1.4 D4D Mmt Gearbox Problem!

rabbit heart

Hello everyone,

i am Toyota Corolla owner from Lithuania :) 2 months ago i bought 2006 Toyota Corolla hatchback with MMT. i was happy, cause for me it was very comfortafle and easy-driving car. but last friday in Lithuania came winter - we had minus 15 degrees of celsius and Toyota's MMT started not to change gears at all (it shows N on E mode) while driving. it means, that i push akselerator and a car stands still. i tried to change gear manually, but the same story - it shows N and stands still. the light nr. 24 appeared in instrument panel: http://www.autoevolution.com/news/how-to-read-the-dashboard-lights-1370.html . after 5 minutes of stopping-starting the engine light turned off and car was ok. but next day - again the same story. maybe some of you had the same problem and can share, how to solve it? cause i'm very stressed - Toyota's authorized service in Lithuania said, that they don't know what a problem is and what to do. how could it be? waiting for your advises!