Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Anybody Got Stuck Yet

kevin h

Snow snow everywhere, at least 60 cn has dropped so far and the road has not been cleared.

Traction control was lighting up and that horrible noise of it engaging seemed to last forever, but eventually made up the road.

Anybody got stuck yet though as the computer decides that enough is enough, no traction, no movement.

Happened to me in the Gen 2 some years ago, but so far so good in the Gen 3 9Is it better in this weather?)

Traction control was lighting up and that horrible noise of it engaging seemed to last forever, but eventually made up the road.

Anybody got stuck yet though as the computer decides that enough is enough, no traction, no movement.

Yep. After a 6 hour journey home last night (normally 45 minutes) got stuck trying to get up the slope into my own drive. As you say - no traction, no movement. Finalkly got a couple of neighbours and 3 passing 4th formers to help push it into the kerbside and left it.

Snow snow everywhere, at least 60 cn has dropped so far and the road has not been cleared.

Happened to me in the Gen 2 some years ago, but so far so good in the Gen 3 9Is it better in this weather?)

Horrible noise from the traction control? I don't recall hearing any noise when the slip indicator "wavy line" symbol has flickered on the dashboard. I don't see it very often, so I wonder if I am thinking of the correct symbol?

Yep- I got stuck in my drive as well. The car simply gave up trying to move. The most annoying thing is not having the ability to gun the throttle to try and gain grip- at least I can't find a way to do it. Have to say it is useless in the snow! Mind you, I have no idea how other new cars handle- I expect the computers are as useless as those on the trains. I sorely missed my landrover TD5- but then that didn't do over 50 to the gallon, have zero road tax and the comfort and quiet of the prius! :thumbsup:

My gen3 is still firmly in the garage! 2 reasons, first - its still clean from its last wash and second why use that when the wifes Aygo is probably better in the snow and lives outside anyway??? :thumbsup: