Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Market Research For Toyota Prius

Annabel Wood

Teach me not to check in - I could have got my car tax for the next two years paid for :crybaby:

Buy a gen 3 Prius and you won't have any car tax worries :thumbsup:

One of our friends was looking at second hand Prius after seeing ours - then they got offered a 1yr old 15000miles Vauxhall Insignia for 10k from a main dealer...so that's basically half price and a lot more luxurious.

There's still a social stigma in buying a hybrid, like we're all tree huggers, though their cheap purchase price will be offset with higher road tax and more petrol.

There's still a social stigma in buying a hybrid

There is?

Yup! however, I think it's more jealousy - the Gen3 pays NO road tax, Minimal petrol tax (as we don't use much), and at the moment there are still relatively few Prius around to make them stand out... Give it another few years and they will be two a penny - at which point we'll sell them and go back to 'proper' cars :wacko:

In the meantime, I'm quite happy to drive a social stigma car and b*gg*r 'em all :yahoo:

• 3 weeks later...

Dear Prius forum users,

We are looking for people who own a 2nd hand Toyota Prius (either a 2nd generation or 3rd generation) to take part in market research. This would be in the form of a 20 minute telephone interview. Please reply to this thread and I will give you my contact details. If you reach the criteria and are able to take part, you will receive £20 for your participation.

Many Thanks,

Annabel Wood

CSR is an independent consultancy, conducting research studies for a broad range of clients and in many different subject areas.The discussions we hold are solely for research purposes and are always informal – an opportunity for those taking part to express their views.

We are a member of the Market Research Society and as such are bound by their Code of Conduct. Anything you may say in the course of the discussion will remain confidential and will not be related back to you.

You will never be asked to buy anything as a result of the research.

Dear Prius forum users,

We are looking for people who own a 2nd hand Toyota Prius (either a 2nd generation or 3rd generation) to take part in market research. This would be in the form of a 20 minute telephone interview. Please reply to this thread and I will give you my contact details. If you reach the criteria and are able to take part, you will receive £20 for your participation.

Many Thanks,

Annabel Wood

CSR is an independent consultancy, conducting research studies for a broad range of clients and in many different subject areas.The discussions we hold are solely for research purposes and are always informal – an opportunity for those taking part to express their views.

We are a member of the Market Research Society and as such are bound by their Code of Conduct. Anything you may say in the course of the discussion will remain confidential and will not be related back to you.

You will never be asked to buy anything as a result of the research.

I have a 2nd hand 3rd generation Prius T Spirit with solar panel. Please send me your contact details.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links